Grayson Davey is a member of the U.S. National Trap team as well as a Soldier with the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit. Grayson grew up in Anchorage, Alaska, first focusing as an entrepreneur and then as an athlete. His company, Alaska Paracord Designs, was recognized in 2015 as the Manufacturer of the Year for Alaska and in 2018 Grayson was Alaska's youngest ever Top 40 Under 40. Grayson switched his focus to Olympic Trap at age 14. At 16 years old, he won his first national competition in 2017 to make the 2018 Open World Championship Team. Grayson has won several medals overseas both as a junior and as an open competitor. He is building toward his first individual ISSF medal and eventually, the Olympic team.
- 2021 USA Shooting Junior World Championship Team
- 2019 USA Shooting Junior World Championship Team
- 2018 CAT Games: Gold, Mixed Team Trap
- 2018 ISSF World Championships: Silver, Men's Trap Team
- 2018 USA Shooting World Championship Team